For 2020, NX receives some tweaks to its standard specification menu. The model range comprises the NX 300 EX, NX 300h EX, NX 300h SE and NX 300 F Sport.
There are now two models in the hybrid space.
The NX has quite substantial updates which include:
- The F Sport and SE hybrid get High+ Sequential Clearance lamps as well as LED+ Sequential Rear Combination lamps and now come standard with an LED Adaptive High Beam System;
- SE Hybrid now gets headlamps cleaners, headlamp levelling, power-enabled rear boot and auto re-retractable side mirrors;
- Inside the cabin, the SE hybrid model gets wooden dashboard inserts, a panoramic sunroof, 60:40 power-adjustable second-row seats, full leather trim as well as driver memory for the front seat;
- Both the F Sport and SE hybrid models now come standard with the Lexus Safety System which includes Pre-crash System, Lane Trace Assist and Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert;
- Following the spec change updates, the NX range also underwent an Audio upgrade from 17MM to 17MM+ screen with Android Auto & Apple Carplay