Recipe: Banana Fritters
A snack that’s incredibly tasty and very easy to make.
What you need
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup milk
– 2 Tablespoons oil
– 1 cup all purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon sugar
– 1 teaspoon baking power
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 Tablespoon ground cinnimon
– 5 firm bananas
– 1/2 cup icing sugar
– Vegetable oil for cooking, enough for about 2 inches in the pot.
What to do
– Beat eggs with milk and oil.
– Add sugar, flour, cinnamon,salt and baking powder and whisk until smooth.
– Slice the bananas and dip bananas in batter.
– Heat the in a heavy bottom pot over medium until it reaches 180°C.
– Drop in a few coated bananas at a time and cook for for 6-9 min or until
– Remove with slotted spoon onto a plate lined with paper towels.
– Work in batches until they are all cooked.
– Sprinkle with icing sugar.